Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swagbucks - The Easiest Way to Get Free Gift Cards!!!

If you have never heard of it, swagbucks is a search engine (similar to google, yahoo, etc....). When you sign up for a swagbucks account you will be able to go to the sight and use the search engine for your normal everyday searches. As you search, you will earn points, which you can redeem for gift cards and other prizes. I think the best prize to earn is the $5 Amazon.com gift cards. They "cost" 45 points and you redeem them electronically through Amazon.com.

Just by doing my normal searching and entering the swagcodes whenever I happen to see them, I earned a $5 gift card in my first month! It doesn't seem like much, but considering you are getting paid to do what you do everyday anyway, I think it's fabulous! If you have any questions about it, or want a referal, leave me a comment or e-mail me :o)

By the way - this isn't one of those scam things that will send you a trillion e-mails or that you have to accept so many offers from sponsors. It really is simply search, earn points, get your free gift cards. And they have many other gift cards (Target, Barnes and Noble, etc...).

No comments:

Post a Comment