Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Free Meal @ KFC

Don't miss out on this, you only have today and tomorrow to print. Go the link below and you will be able to print a coupon for a free 2 piece meal of KFC's new grilled chicken. I hear it was pretty good, but even it's only ok, its' free :o) If you hit the back button, you can print two of each coupon. The coupon expires on 5/19/09. Enjoy!

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I love me some KFC. :-) You've really inspired me to be more diligent about trying to save money on groceries, etc. Today I got a whole bunch of groceries for about $46 (between Food Maxx and Safeway). You'd be proud! Have you ever tried Food Maxx? They have some good prices, especially on produce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always felt like I was frugal and now I feel like a big spender. Thanks for the tips. You're my idol. Love Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do have much better produce prices...Right now I am slightly overwhelmed with all the stores I trying to get the best deals at. So I only go to Safeway, Target, Walgreens and Longs/CVS. Once I get better, hopefully I can shop around more!

    I am glad I helped someone :o)

    ReplyDelete