Here is what I got last night....pretty good. The totals aren't my entire shopping trip, I also got formula, baby food, milk, meat, etc.... but I figure you guys don't care about that stuff ;o)
Target
(5) Huggies Wipes - 0.99 each
(2) Kraft Mayo - 0.49 each
(2) miracle Whip - 0.49 each
(1) Oreo Cakesters 100 cal pack - 0.34
(1) Target sponges - 0.24
(2) Baby Motrin - clearanced at 2.04 each
Lucky's (for CA ladies, it's the same as Save-Mart, SMart, etc..)
(4) Kraft Dressing
(6) Kraft BBQ Sauce
(2) A-1 Sauce
(1) Chinet Paper Plates
(1) Trident Gum
After coupons = $13.18
Got back $12 and $3 in Register Rewards/Catalinas/$off your next purchase
(Whatever you call it, it's free money :o)
Net total = -1.82
I think I did pretty fabulous last night....if any local moms want details on how to work the Lucky's/Save Mart promo, just leave me a comment or e-mail me :o) There are lots of printable coupons you can use to get free stuff....
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment