Thursday, January 14, 2010

Target Toy Clearance

None of this is guaranteed, but there is a VERY good chance tomorrow is the clearance markdown day in the toy department! I went this morning and confirmed that while they were supposed to do it today, the new plan was to do it tomorrow. This is what most people are reporting on all the deal boards as well. Here are a few of the great deals I have seen! I am sooo excited =) Lionel Track set - Originally 39.99 => clearance price 9.99!!!
Circo Train Table - regular price 84.99 => clearance price should be 21.??

Smart cycle --- I don't know the original price on this but I think the final clearance price will be around $22!!! There were also games for this on clearance...I saw Bob the Builder and Cars.

Step 2 Rocking Horse - final price on this should be around $12....the brand name might be wrong, but the picture looks right =)















No comments:

Post a Comment