Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's that time of year!

Yippee!  I can finally start thinking about Christmas!  I LOVE Christmas and every year I am ready for it by the time Halloween comes.  Yup, I am that girl ;o)  One of the things I know I need to do first are our Christmas cards.  At first I was planning to order form Costco, but I really wanted something different this year.  I wanted to pick something and know that all my friends won't have the exact same card!  So after asking some friends and considering my own personal experience, I decided to get my cards from Shutterfly.

If you have never used Shutterfly before, you are missing out!  The website is so easy to navigate, and the quality of products is amazing.  I have always been impressed with the quality of Shutterfly's prints and photo books, and after talking to friends I have learned that the cards are just as amazing.  I am so excited to get these cards, but first I have to pick which one I want!! 

There are so many to choose from....

I really like that this one has a simple logo and has so many spots for pictures!  I like to show the boys throughout they whole year, not just one Christmas picture.


Here is another cute one with multiple pictures. I really like the green, and that is shows the year.  For those of us who save them, it's nice to not have to guess which year its from ;o)



I thought this one was fun.  Its like the best of both worlds...the easy flat card, but room to actually write a message!  Plus I love the bright colors. 

So, if you are still looking for a place to get your Christmas cards, I highly recommend checking out the photo card selection at Shutterfly!  What is your preference?  Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?  One picture or multiple?  Flat or folded?  So many great options!

Now I know you're all dying to see which one I picked, but you'll just have to wait until it shows up in your mailbox.  =)

Now if I could just find someone to do all the addressing work for me!

1 comment:

  1. lol this must be post. found it. now..i just need to do it soon right?

    ReplyDelete