Saturday, August 28, 2010

Target Trip

I know after Thursday night's coupon class I have some newbies on here. Most of these deals are expiring today, so too late for you to copy, but maybe it will give you inspiration! Don't forget to buy your papers tomorrow...there will be at least 3 inserts and some great coupons. I will start posting match ups for Target and the grocery stores this coming week, Target on Monday and grocery stores on Wednesday.
Today's Awesome Target Run
(Deals highlighted in Orange are not expired) -
(2) Men's dress socks (Free)
(2) 10 pack Bic Pens (Free)
Iceberg lettuce (Free)
Bell Pepper (Free)
Danimals Smoothies ($1.14)
(is my kid the only one in love with these things?!)
Del Monte Fruit Cups ($1.00)
64 oz Apple Juice ($1.34)
64 oz Cranberry Juice Cocktail ($1.47)
Toothpaste for the munchkins ($2.39)
Glade Carpet Deodorizer ($0.24)
Miracle Whip ($1.79)
Tyson Chicken Nuggets (Bag) ($3.99)
All prices are after coupon. Some of those deals aren't the greatest...more of an easy regular price, then a stock up price (like the chicken nuggets). Some of those things are more expensive because they are our brand loyal items (Miracle Whip). And some are just plain painful! I bought toothpaste for the boys two weeks ago, Colgate brand for less than a dollar. Weston of course has decided that it is too "spicy" and pitches a fit when we try to brush his teeth now. As soon as he saw this one, he said "Oh, Thank you Mommy! I like my not spice toothpaste!!". My three year old is brand loyal ;o)
If you have any questions, let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay...u should post good deals when u get one..to help your wonderful friend out.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will Drena! A lot of the coupons expired on Saturday, so I didn't bother being too detailed in how I did it.

    ReplyDelete