Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grocery Run - Lucky's

So, if you came to our coupon class on Thursday, we talked about about a specific promotion going on at Lucky this past week.  I thought I would share how I ended up working this promo, and I would LOVE to hear about your experience (if you took up the challenge!)

I bought -

(2) Eggos
(2) Kelloggs Frosted Flakes
(2) Pop Tarts
(4) Clever Kids Fruit Snacks
(1) Store Bread
(4) Bananas

Coupons Used -

$1/2 Pop Tarts (peelie found on pop tarts box!)
$1/1 Kellogg Cereal  (found in cereal box)
$1/1 Kellogg Cereal  (found in cereal box)
$1/2 Fruit Snacks (8/29 SS insert)
$2/2 Fruit Snacks and Store Brand Bread  (Back to School coupon book)

Total after coupons - $15.73
Total after $10 reward certificate - $5.73


Did you try this deal this week?  How did it go?  Have any of you used any coupons yet?? 

I will be posting this week's grocery deals soon (hopefully tomorrow)...looking at the ads as we speak (as we type?)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment