Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My first blog giveaway...

Awhile back some online friends of mine got me hooked on an amazing website called House Party. Basically companies like Oscar Meyer, Dominos, DiGiorno, Bicycle playing cards, and many many others use this website to get new products directly to consumers. You can apply to host a party, and if selected you get a party pack full of everything you need to host a party and share this product with your friends. Confused yet?

In the last year I have hosted three parties through House Party and it is so much fun. The parties I hosted were Domino's (to promote those regional pizzas when they were new), Underwriters Laboratories (holiday time, to promote safe use of lights...we got to make holiday wreaths) and my latest one was a March Madness party sponsored by DiGiorno.


During the DiGiorno House Party we got to sample some of there new pizza and breadstick combo packs. We are breadstick lovers around here, so we were excited to have it all in one box! These combo packs come in three choices (at least at my grocery store) you get supreme pizza with parmesan breadsticks, pepperoni pizza with cheesy breadsticks or 4 cheese pizza with parmesan breadsticks. You can't go wrong! Anyway, the breadsticks were yummy and we had a blast, BUT we just didn't need all of our free pizzas. I decided I would keep with the spirit of House Party and share my coupons with you guys!


I have two sets of coupons...each set has 1 coupon for a free pizza and breadsticks combo pack as well as 2 coupons for $4 off the pizza and breadsticks combo pack. I will leave the contest open through Saturday night at 12 pm PST. If you want to be entered, please leave a comment telling me your favorite kind of pizza. Make sure your e-mail address is included in your comment or in your profile so I can get back to you.


P.S. I am in no way affiliated with either of these companies, other than that I was chosen as a party host. If you are interested in hosting a house party, go check out their website!

7 comments:

  1. Hawaiian! yummy

    sheilamac
    smccollum@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I try and keep easy meals like this for when I'm out of time, or gone. :) My favorite pizza is a Margerita pizza. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not picky about the toppings, just as long as the crust is yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chicken garlic pizza! But if it's a DiGiorno pizza I like their Supreme. I am excited to try their breadsticks! Cute website. Love the music!

    couponlovinmom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are pepperoni pizza lovers at her house!

    melissasbargains at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm four cheese pizza is my fave!!!!!

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll join in the fun! I like Supreme. :-)

    ReplyDelete