Monday, March 29, 2010

It's been a LONG time!

I'm ba-ack =) It has been so long since I last blogged! I am a slacker, I know. When Andy gets in his "busy season" some things just have to go, and this time around, blogging was one of those things =( So sad. Oh well! I promise to be better now! Here are a bunch of random pictures from the last few months. I guess even these are a little dated, but they will be new to you!

One morning Andy got out of the shower to find Weston helping himself to goldfish...regular and the chocolate kind! Yummy breakfast. Of course, it was much easier just to get them a table and let Lukas join in, then try to put them away ;o) I was asleep and showering during this process! I take no blame!!!


I think Lukas has like 5 in his mouth at this point! See the sad little eggo getting completely ignored. Poor breakfast food...it never had a chance.
Don't you love the smile of victory?! Weston is like "ha, I won"!!!

Bubbies LOVES the bath! He crawls all over, splashed like crazy...he is a wild man! Definitely not afraid of the water =)
(Please ignore my dirty tub...I told you some things got ignored these last few months. Apparently my tub was also on the list ;o)

Lukas standing on the chair. Weston likes to throw off the cushions, and Lukas discovered that he could climb up when the cushions were off. As soon as they come off he runs and is beyond excited! Lukas says "yay" =)

Slides. What more could you ask for? Climb up, slide down...it's endless fun.
Weston never sits still long enough to have pictures taken, and since I have to chase Lukas (in hopes of avoiding disaster and injury!) this is about as good as it gets for Weston pictures.

Aww...just look at that face! Isn't he the cutest?! This is our favorite park...we can walk there, the playground is nice, big grassy area, picnic tables and it's in a quiet neighborhood. Couldn't ask for more...except maybe shade!
Anyway, that's the boys. I promise to post more soon...hopefully tomorrow.
Thanks to Allie for the kick in the pants...I mean my gentle loving reminder that it wasn't Christmas anymore ;o)

2 comments: