Saturday, September 18, 2010

A few Target Deals

I made a Target run tonight, and thought I would pass along some of the deals.  Some of these may end tomorrow, but others will last another week or two.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray - $1.46  
use .75/2 Target Coupon

Reach Floss - $1.02
use $1/1 (there have been quite a few in inserts...check your binder, you might have one!)

Dannon Danonino Smoothie - $1.50
use $1/1 (9/12 SS)

Market Pantry (Target Brand) Wheat Bread - $1.27
use .50/1 Target Coupon

Campbells Tomato Soup (also works with other condensed "cooking" soups) - $0.50
use $1.50/3 Campbell Condensed Soups (print here)

Popcorn Chicken $7.19
use $2 off Market Pantry Frozen Chicken Target Coupon

Chicken Nuggets - approx. $4.00
use $2 off Market Pantry Frozen Chicken Target Coupon

PF Changs Frozen Meals - around $6.50 or $7.00
use Target Q $1.50
use $2/1 MQ (9/12 RP)


Other good coupons at Target right now ---

$3 off any Dora DVD (Target Q) - use on the cheap $5 movies
$1 off Produce (Target Q) - this coupon beeps on random stuff, but works on others...worth a shot!
$2 Merona Accessories (Target Q)
$3 off Merona Dress (check the clearance racks!!!)
$1 off Q-Tips (Target Q-I think!) - I believe some people are finding the small pack on sale for around $1.50



2 comments:

  1. where r u getting the target coupons from? the website or did u sign up for the mailing email thing? but thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drena! If you click on where it says "good coupons at Target" in hot pink, it will take you to the coupon area for Target.

    ReplyDelete