As you all see me posting, you know I can get stuff cheap, free and even sometimes get stores to pay me a few cents to take some products off their hands. I love it! But how fun would it be to actually make a decent "profit" off your coupons without too much effort? It is totally doable!!!
This week Walgreens has the Bayer Contour Diabetic monitors on sale for 14.99 with a $10 RR. Not that great on the surface, but add in a coupon for a FREE bayer meter (up to $30) and you are getting a $10 reward for nothing! These coupons come out consistently twice a year. When they come out, you snatch up as many as you can! I started this week with 10 of these coupons, so this is what it looks like for me...
buy 10 bayer meters at $14.99 + tax (about $1.40 here!) - 14.99 = $1.40
Do this ten times, spend $14 and get back $100 in register rewards. That is a profit of $86!!!
Now I know this sounds crazy =) When I first heard people talking about this I kept thinking why in the world would anyone buy so many diabetic monitors when they obviously don't have diabetes!? Those crazy couponers!!!
I guess I have joined the ranks! Sure it takes a little bit of time (especially when Andy is gone and I have to take the boys!!!), but if you think about the time aspect, I am essentially being paid $34/hr to shop (assuming it takes 15 min each trip). I can handle that! Next week they have cheap diapers and free (after RR) mens body wash, so I will be spending my RR to get more RR and to buy stuff we already need.
If you are still with me, congratulations! It's kinda confusing at the beginning! When these coupons come out again I will let you all know so you can stock up and join the ranks of the crazy couponers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment