Today I was able to get 9 boxes of cereal, 1 box of pop tarts, 2 canteloupe, about 2 lbs bananas and 2 gallons of milk for $-4.24!!!!
Here is how --
Safeway sale on cereal = buy 4 or more get each box for $1.49
9 cereal = $13.41
1 poptart = $0.99 (with super q in Safeway ad)
2 gallons milk = $4.28
2 canteloup = $1.54
about 2 lbs. bananas = $1.58
Coupons used = (8) $1 off Kelloggs cereal
(1) FREE box of Rice Krispies
(2) $1 off milk when you buy Kelloggs cereal
(3) $1 off Fresh Fruit when you buy Kelloggs cereal
(1) 55 cents of pop tarts
Total after coupons = $5.76
After Kelloggs Feul for School Rebate ($10) = -$4.24
How awesome is that! Buy combining coupons, store sales and rebates, I got all that food and MADE money! Did I mention I like coupons :o)
If you have any questions about where you can find the coupons or rebate forms, just let me know!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment